- Professor Mark Giacobbe, Teaching Fellow of New Testament and Greek at Westminster Theological Seminary, walks you through translating every verse in Philippians.
- Permanent access to 35 videos teaching through the entire Greek text of Philippians.
- A focus on refreshing you on the finer and irregular aspects of Greek morphology and paradigms to train you to confidently parse on your own.
- A focus on syntactical categories so you learn how to discern different possible meanings in various phrases.
- Some use of discourse analysis and sentence flows to understand Philippians as a whole discourse and to give suggestions for preaching or teaching passages.
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you finish the Philippians series and don’t believe you’ve improved your Greek, we’ll refund your money 100%, no questions asked.
- Students who recently finished Greek 2, 3, or 4.
- Those whose Greek is rusty.
- Those who have difficulty reading a Greek Bible without several aids.
- Pastors preparing to preach Philippians.